- Management & Development Administration (Gordon Institute of Business Science)
- VIP Payroll Administration (VIP Softline Academy)
- Client relationship management
- Operational managing of process for high levels of productivity
- Project management
- Operational processes review and execution
- Staff relations
- Scheduling & planning (Ensure optimal utilization of team resources)
- Valuation processes and principles
Judy Brits is the Administration and Scheduling Manager for the Africa and Indian Ocean Island office. Her focus on planning and efficiencies results in successful and efficient project management for our partners and clients.
Within the Riskonet organization, Judy is the Administration and Scheduling Manager for the Africa and Indian Ocean Island portfolio of clients, operating out of South Africa. Focusing on planning, scheduling, and the co-ordination activities and resources management (ensuring optimal utilization of team resources) to achieve business objectives. As part of a progressive team with creative thinking and collaboration her experience in administration and management in the consulting, property finance and valuations-based environment provides valuable efficiencies and benefits to Riskonet, our clients and partners alike.