Riskonet Africa offers its clients a data-centric, risk-management self-assessment tool through easily accessible, cloud-based software. This powerful self-assessment tool supports the full internal audit life cycle (planning, execution, reporting, monitoring, follow-up audits). It is fully in line with the relevant legislative and insurance-bearer requirements, as well as best-practice standards. It also facilitates the tracking of audit findings.
What does the Riskonet Africa audit tool offer?
- Increased audit coverage, with reduced audit time and cost;
- Simplified and standardised audit processes, with a centralised library of risk guidelines and standards;
- Online follow-up of findings via web-based action plans;
- Access to a call centre and online support team;
- Access to specific expertise.
The software allows clients to access the self-assessment tool, regardless of their location and across all IOS and Android portable devices.
The tool also offers additional benefits. You can:
- automate and fast-track risk assessments
- identify and evaluate risks
- access a wealth of expertise and best practice
- streamline follow-up actions and controls
PRACTICAL, IN SO MANY WAYS
Riskonet’s online audit-management tool allows you to create, schedule and complete audits from any computer or mobile device that has internet access. Scheduled audits or inspections can be created with a simple and fast interface that manages the entire audit lifecycle.
< Back to blogs Bringing an end to guesswork and assumptions with business interruption...
< Back to blogs Three ingredients for a successful insurance inspection 28 Junie 2019